Cover Multiple Smile Flaws With Dental Veneers in Kennewick, WA
If you appreciate the usefulness of a multipurpose tool like a Swiss Army knife, you’ll be thrilled to find there’s a cosmetic dentistry procedure with a similar kind of versatility. Dental veneers can correct many smile flaws in a single treatment, including worn-down teeth, misshapen teeth, stained teeth, chipped teeth, crowding, and small gaps.
Versatility isn’t their only benefit, though. Veneers also offer:
- A Beautiful Appearance – We use many different veneers including e.max, a ceramic known for its natural appearance, stain resistance, and durability. You can choose a shade that matches your other teeth.
- Longevity – With proper care, veneers should last at least a decade. In many cases, they last much longer than that.
- Low Impact on Teeth – Unlike a dental crown, our dentists need to remove only a small amount of enamel from your teeth to prepare them for veneers.
- Easy Care – No special care is required to keep your veneers looking great. Simply brush and floss as usual.
- Quick Results – You can get your veneers in as few as two visits to our Kennewick, WA dentist office.
- Strength – In addition to beautifying your teeth, veneers make them stronger too.
To transform your smile with teeth veneers, call Grandridge Dental at 509-380-9046.
Getting Veneers Is a Simple Process
During a consultation, you and one of our cosmetic dentists will discuss what you want to achieve with your veneers, select a shade that matches your other teeth, and determine the best size and type of veneer. Our dentist then removes a tiny amount of enamel from your teeth and makes impressions to send to a lab where your veneers are made.
When your veneers are ready, you’ll return to our office. We’ll ensure the fit and appearance are just right before bonding them to the front of your teeth. The final step is a polish. Then you can begin enjoying your new smile!
To schedule a consultation and find out if dental veneers are right for your smile, call 509-380-9046.