Get Fast Assistance in Dental Emergencies in Kennewick, WA
Dental emergencies are often inconvenient and sometimes upsetting, but they don’t have to be a disaster. In their decades of dentistry, our Kennewick, WA dentists have handled every kind of dental emergency, so they know how to help!
In addition to experienced dentists, you’ll find:
- A wide variety of restorative dentistry to fix problems from a cavity to an infected tooth
- Openings in our schedule, so you can usually get same-day treatment
- Two kinds of dental sedation, so you don’t have to worry about discomfort
- No-hassle insurance and other payment options
If you need emergency care, call our office ASAP at 509-380-9046.
Get the Right Urgent Care for Your Emergency
Here’s how we typically handle some of the most common emergency situations:
- Broken Tooth – A dental crown mends a broken tooth. It’s good for other kinds of damage too, including cracks and severe decay. We can often place crowns same day.
- Infected Tooth – We’ll perform a root canal to clean out all the infection, then seal your tooth with a crown or a filling to protect it.
- Knocked-Out Tooth – If you get to us soon enough, we may be able to save your tooth. If not, we’ll gently prepare the area for a replacement tooth.
- Painful Cavities – Depending on the size of the cavity, we’ll treat it with a filling, an inlay, an onlay, or a dental crown.
Don’t Worry About Payment in an Emergency
The last thing you want to have to worry about in an emergency is payment. We’re in network with more than 20 insurance providers and bill most others. We can even arrange flexible payment plans. Whether you’re a new patient or an old friend, we’ll do all we can to ensure you get the emergency care you need.
Prevent a Dental Emergency From Happening
While you can get fast help from our Kennewick, WA dentists, the best way to deal with a dental emergency is to prevent one from occurring in the first place. Visiting our office every six months for regular dental exams and practicing good oral hygiene habits at home will help prevent tooth decay and gum disease.
If you play sports, have our dentists fit you for a custom mouthguard to protect your mouth from wild throws and other sports-related injuries. They can also make you a mouthguard that will prevent you from grinding your teeth, a bad habit that can crack or even break your teeth.
If you do develop gum disease, they can remove bacteria and diseased tissue with a laser in a minimally invasive procedure called LANAP. It returns your gums to health and prevents tooth loss. Unlike more common forms of gum disease treatment, no healthy tissue is removed. With no cutting or stitching needed, your recovery will be quick and with minimal chance of infection.
If you need help with dental emergencies in the Tri-Cities, call Grandridge Dental at 509-380-9046. In addition to Kennewick, WA, we welcome patients from Pasco, WA and Richland, WA. We’re located near Kamiakin High School and Meadow Springs Country Club.