Let Your Smile Shine With Cosmetic Dental Procedures in Kennewick, WA
Don’t be known as the moody one in your crowd because you keep your smile under wraps. Let your smile – and your personality – shine with cosmetic dental procedures. No matter what kinds of smile imperfections you have, you’ll find a treatment to correct them at our Kennewick, WA dental practice.
- Brighten a dull smile with teeth whitening
- Hide flaws with dental veneers or tooth bonding
- Even out pointy canines or make other minor shape modifications with teeth contouring
- Get a great-looking gumline with gum reshaping
- Cover tooth roots exposed by receding gums with gum recession treatment
To find out how we can improve your smile, call Grandridge Dental at 509-380-9046.
Choose the Right Cosmetic Dental Treatment to Cover Flaws
If your teeth are chipped, stained, or misshapen, our dentists can use one of these cosmetic dental treatments to hide flaws and make your smile look great:
- Teeth Whitening – This works well for surface stains. You can get a treatment in our office or a professional teeth whitening kit to use yourself at home.
- Teeth Contouring – This fast treatment works well for pointy canines, teeth with uneven edges, and similar issues. Your smile will look even and uniform.
- Tooth Bonding – Our dentists can complete this procedure in a single visit, applying tooth-colored resin to cover minor imperfections like stains and small chips.
- Dental Veneers – These thin “shells” of high-quality porcelain or other materials work better for more significant smile issues because they completely cover your teeth’s front surfaces. They can be used to modify color, shape, or length of teeth.
- Gummy Smile Treatment – If your issue is excess tissue that overpowers your teeth and gives you a “gummy” smile, you can get a treatment that makes your gums look great. Our cosmetic dentists use a laser, so your procedure will be quick and comfortable.
- Gum Recession Treatment – If your gums have receded due to gum disease, we use an innovative process called LANAP (laser assisted new attachment procedure). Instead of attaching new tissue, your body grows new tissue and bone.
To talk to us about cosmetic dental procedures, call 509-380-9046.