Oral Surgery in Kennewick, WA Relieves Your Discomfort
Many people are apprehensive about oral surgery – but you needn’t be at Grandridge Dental. It’s sure to go smoothly, thanks to:
- Our two skilled dentists, who have hands-on experience performing many oral surgery procedures
- A choice of two kinds of dental sedation to ease your nerves
- Patient-friendly technology like our AMD laser
- Amenities to keep you comfortable and relaxed while you’re in our chair, including blankets, headphones, and TVs
From Tooth Removal to Gum Grafts, Get the Oral Surgery Procedures You Need
Whether you need a procedure to get you out of pain or to make you a more attractive candidate for dental implants, our dentists can help! You can get these treatments in one convenient office:
- Tooth Removal – Our dentists can extract teeth if they are damaged beyond repair or to make room for restorations like dentures. They can even remove wisdom teeth.
- Bone Grafts – This procedure strengthens your jaw for dental implants.
- Ridge Augmentation – If your jaw is weak and/or misshapen, an augmentation will strengthen it and restore its natural contours.
- Gum Grafts – If your gums are damaged due to gum disease or other factors, a graft will restore them to health.
With Dental Sedation, There’s No Need to Be Nervous
Despite our experienced dentists, comfort amenities, and high-tech tools, you may still be nervous about an oral surgery procedure. You may find it easier to relax with safe dental sedation. You can choose inhaled sedation (“laughing gas”) or an oral sedative. Our dentists can help you determine which option is best for you, given your level of anxiety and the treatment you’ll receive.
For more information about oral surgery, call Grandridge Dental at 509-380-9046 or contact us via our handy online form. Our Kennewick, WA dentist office is located near Kamiakin High School and Meadow Springs Country Club.