Enjoy Comprehensive Dental Care in Kennewick, WA
Nothing is more frustrating than receiving referrals to an outside specialist for anything but basic dental care. That rarely happens at Grandridge Dental, thanks to the advanced training and hands-on experience of our two Kennewick, WA dentists.
We can solve just about every dental problem you have with our services:
- Cosmetic treatments like dental veneers and teeth whitening
- Restorative care, including tooth-colored fillings
- Emergency dentistry, with same-day care available
- Teeth replacements like dental implants, dentures, and dental bridges
- Oral surgery, including tooth removal
For comprehensive dental care in the Tri-Cities, call us at 509-380-9046.
From Scheduling to Payment, Get No-Hassle Care
Our location, at 7103 W. Grandridge Blvd. in Kennewick, WA, 99336, is convenient to residents of the Tri-Cities. Our hours are convenient too; we’re even open on Fridays.
We never want payment worries to interfere with your family’s care – and we’ll make sure they won’t. We’re an in-network provider for 20-plus insurance companies, and we’re happy to bill others. We’ll give you a detailed expense report before your procedure, in writing, so you know exactly what to expect.
Advanced Technology Keeps Your Care Quick & Comfortable
We’ve invested in some of the most up-to-date dental technology so your care is fast, comfortable, and efficient. For example, our dentists use:
- CEREC – This system allows us to create a dental crown for you right in our office, in a single visit. If you get your crown from an outside lab, you’ll likely wait a week or even longer for your restoration.
- LANAP – This minimally invasive method of treating gum disease uses a laser instead of a scalpel to remove diseased tissue. It’s faster and far more comfortable than traditional treatment.
Visit our office to find out more about our comprehensive dental care! We’re located near Meadow Springs Country Club and Three Rivers Convention Center. Call 509-380-9046 to schedule an appointment with one of our Kennewick, WA dentists.