Improve Your Smile’s Appearance With Cosmetic Dentistry in Kennewick, WA
A big smile is one of the best ways to make a great first impression. That’s a problem if your smile’s appearance makes you hesitant to reveal it. Cosmetic dentistry can make it easier to meet people by giving you a smile you’re not shy about showing.Dr. Jeff Morgan on Cosmetic Dentistry Read Transcript
I think everyone's different, and everyone has different needs, and everyone's budget's different. So I think that's the biggest issue, is what fits you and your budget and your needs at this time? I love doing cosmetic dentistry. Not everybody needs it and not everybody wants it, so we give you the options of where does it fit for you. Do you just need a bleaching? Do you need your teeth whitened, and do you wanna just look better in that perspective? Do your teeth need changing?
We can also go the whole gamut and do a full-mouth reconstruction where all your teeth will be different, all your teeth will be as white as they could be. And if that's what you want and that's what you really have set your mind to, then we can definitely do that for you and go beyond your expectations. But, like I said, everybody's a little bit different and everybody's budget's a little bit different. And so, we try and match the two to where that person's budget, that person's needs and wants can meet at Grandridge Dental and find the perfect marriage of where the budget meets and where your desires for your cosmetic dentistry.
In addition to making you more confident in social settings, cosmetic dental treatments:
- Can take years off your appearance
- Improve your oral health by making you less prone to cavities and gum disease
- Make it easier to follow good oral hygiene practices
- Can strengthen your teeth, making them more resistant to damage
Remember, you don’t get a second chance to make a first impression. To schedule a cosmetic dental consultation with one of our Kennewick, WA dentists, call Grandridge Dental at 509-380-9046.
Select From Many Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
No matter what you’d like to improve about your smile, we can help. Our cosmetic dentistry procedures include:
- Dental Veneers – For covering flaws like chips and stains, it’s hard to beat veneers. They not only conceal imperfections, they also strengthen your teeth. We offer a choice of several different types of veneers so we can use the one best suited to your smile.
- Tooth Bonding – This affordable treatment, during which our dentists use layers of tooth-colored resin to beautify your teeth, can be completed in a single appointment. Not only that, but it’s reversible.
- Teeth Whitening – You can choose a treatment we apply for you in our office or one that you can use at home. Either way, you’ll get professional results.
- Teeth Contouring – If you have teeth with uneven or pointy edges or similar flaws, our dentists can correct them with this speedy and painless procedure.
Get a Treatment to Remedy Gum Issues
If you’ve improved your teeth, you may want great-looking gums to go along with them. We offer gummy smile treatment and gum reshaping to do just that. Our dentists can use a laser to quickly and painlessly remove excess gum tissue so you get a more attractive balance of teeth and gums. They can also repair receding gums with a treatment called LANAP (laser assisted new attachment procedure). It’s a faster and more comfortable alternative to a gum graft.