Improve Your Smile’s Appearance With Cosmetic Dentistry in Kennewick, WA
A big smile is one of the best ways to make a great first impression. That’s a problem if your smile’s appearance makes you hesitant to reveal it. Cosmetic dentistry can make it easier to meet people by giving you a smile you’re not shy about showing.
In addition to making you more confident in social settings, cosmetic dental treatments:
- Can take years off your appearance
- Improve your oral health by making you less prone to cavities and gum disease
- Make it easier to follow good oral hygiene practices
- Can strengthen your teeth, making them more resistant to damage
Remember, you don’t get a second chance to make a first impression. To schedule a cosmetic dental consultation with one of our Kennewick, WA dentists, call Grandridge Dental at 509-380-9046.
Select From Many Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
No matter what you’d like to improve about your smile, we can help. Our cosmetic dentistry procedures include:
- Dental Veneers – For covering flaws like chips and stains, it’s hard to beat veneers. They not only conceal imperfections, they also strengthen your teeth. We offer a choice of several different types of veneers so we can use the one best suited to your smile.
- Tooth Bonding – This affordable treatment, during which our dentists use layers of tooth-colored resin to beautify your teeth, can be completed in a single appointment. Not only that, but it’s reversible.
- Teeth Whitening – You can choose a treatment we apply for you in our office or one that you can use at home. Either way, you’ll get professional results.
- Teeth Contouring – If you have teeth with uneven or pointy edges or similar flaws, our dentists can correct them with this speedy and painless procedure.
Get a Treatment to Remedy Gum Issues
If you’ve improved your teeth, you may want great-looking gums to go along with them. We offer gummy smile treatment and gum reshaping to do just that. Our dentists can use a laser to quickly and painlessly remove excess gum tissue so you get a more attractive balance of teeth and gums. They can also repair receding gums with a treatment called LANAP (laser assisted new attachment procedure). It’s a faster and more comfortable alternative to a gum graft.