Relieve Dental Pain With Tooth Removal in Kennewick, WA
With our wide range of restorative dentistry, our Kennewick, WA dentists can usually save teeth you’re at risk of losing. However, sometimes a tooth is so damaged that removing it is the best choice for your oral health. Or you may need to have teeth removed to make room for dentures or other dental restorations. No matter the reason, our team makes tooth removal as fast and efficient as possible.
Getting a tooth removed doesn’t have to be unpleasant with our:
- Dentists skilled in extractions, including wisdom teeth extraction
- Choice of two kinds of dental sedation
- Comforts like blankets and headphones
- Team who is committed to giving you the best care possible
To discuss tooth extraction, call Grandridge Dental at 509-737-1800. We’ll take time to address all your questions and concerns.
We Offer You Multiple Sedation Options
We’ll thoroughly numb your mouth with local anesthesia before your extraction so you won’t feel a thing. However, if you’re worried about discomfort or just nervous about your procedure, you can also receive dental sedation. Our dentists will help you decide which of our two noninvasive options will work best for you:
- Inhaled sedation, or laughing gas
- Oral sedation
Enjoy Many Options for Replacing Teeth
Missing teeth can cause remaining teeth to shift out of place, altering your bite. Not only that, but lost teeth make it easier for bacteria to spread throughout your mouth, contributing to tooth decay and gum disease. Because of this, we recommend replacing teeth as soon as possible after an extraction.
We have several teeth replacement options. Among them:
- Single Tooth – We can use a dental implant and dental crown to replace a single missing tooth. Another option is a fixed dental bridge.
- Multiple Teeth – If you need to replace several missing teeth, you can get a dental bridge or partial dentures. These restorations can be attached to your teeth or to dental implants.
For more information on tooth removal, call 509-737-1800. We welcome patients from throughout the Tri-Cities area, including those in zip code 99336.