Brighten Your Pearly Whites With Teeth Whitening in Kennewick, WA
Coffee is one of the main culprits for staining teeth. That’s true of other foods and beverages, as well as the passage of time. Fortunately, teeth whitening can remove surface stains and get your smile looking bright again.
Our professional teeth whitening:
- Offers you a choice of a convenient treatment in our office or a take-home kit you use whenever you please at home
- Brightens more effectively than store-bought whitening can
- Gives you more confidence, knowing your smile looks good
- Is less irritating than teeth whitening products purchased in a store
We use respected brand Zoom! Our Kennewick, WA dentists and hygienists are available to answer any questions you have about your whitening treatment. Just give us a call at 509-380-9046 to schedule your consultation to see how we can brighten your smile.
Choose Fast Whitening or At-Home Convenience
Whitening treatments brighten your smile, whether they’re done at our office or in your home. The two biggest differences are time and convenience. In our office, your teeth will whiten up to eight shades in about an hour. It will require several at-home treatments to achieve similar results.
Our home whitening treatment is easy to apply because we’ll provide you with custom-fit trays. You’ll get complete coverage and won’t have to struggle with messy strips. Still, nothing is quite as convenient as having someone else apply whitening gel for you.
Complement Whitening With Other Cosmetic Dental Treatments
Once your smile is white and bright, you may want to make some other cosmetic improvements too. Choose from:
- Dental Veneers – These versatile restorations can change the size, shape, and color of your teeth.
- Tooth Bonding – This fast and affordable treatment conceals minor flaws like chips or stains.
- Teeth Contouring – Make small corrections such as removing uneven edges or eliminating slight overlaps.
Our dentists can also even out your gumline or make your smile look less “gummy” with a gum reshaping treatment.
For more information on teeth whitening, call Grandridge Dental at 509-380-9046. Our Kennewick, WA dentist office is located near Kamiakin High School and the Columbia Park Trail.