Get Replacement Teeth That Look & Feel Like Your Own With Dental Implants in Kennewick, WA
While traditional replacement teeth restore your oral function, your bite won’t be as strong as before. In the case of dentures, your new teeth may even become dislodged during meals. Because of this, you may choose mostly soft foods that require little effort to eat. With dental implants, you can eat what you want again!Dr. Jeff Morgan on Dental Implants Read Transcript
Dental implants can be the best option. It depends on a lot of different factors, the health of the patient, the bone level of the patient, and site specific in some issues.
I think the best option is to make a treatment plan for that patient. Give them the options of implants versus other things that could possibly be used in that area. Dental implants are a good option. When it's the best for the patient, they work well. They act as a tooth and you don't notice it. They integrate into the bone and into the gums, just like any other tooth.
They're really nice to have as patient. It's a great service to provide. We can walk through those procedures and times when they're not, and give other options that are comparable to, or best for you, at that time.
Since they’re embedded in your jaw, your implants aren’t going anywhere. When our Kennewick, WA dentists attach a dental restoration like a crown, bridge, or denture to your implants, they’ll feel, look, and function like natural teeth.
With implants, you won’t have to worry about your replacement teeth during meals – or any other time. Call Grandridge Dental at 509-737-1800 to see if you’re a good candidate for implants.
Enjoy the Many Benefits of Dental Implants
In addition to your enhanced chewing power, there are many other benefits of dental implants:
- Versatility – You can replace a single tooth, several teeth, or even a complete mouthful of teeth with implants.
- Comfort – Because your replacement teeth won’t shift in your mouth, you won’t have uncomfortable friction on your gums.
- Convenience – Depending on the dental restoration you choose, you’ll care for your implants with a standard brushing and flossing routine. Plus, you won’t have to apply adhesive to keep your teeth replacements in place.
- Confidence – Your implants won’t ever shift or move, so you can speak, eat, and smile with confidence.
- Improved Oral Health – Implants function like tooth roots. That means they stimulate your jaw and keep it healthy, so you won’t suffer the bone loss that occurs with other replacement teeth. Your face will stay fuller and younger looking.
Get Treatment From an Experienced Implant Dentist
Some dentists only place implants while others only restore them. Dr. Jeff Morgan, a member of the International Dental Implant Association, does both. He can perform your entire dental implant procedure, from start to finish. This means you’ll save time, hassle, and expense.
In addition, he can perform advanced procedures that involve attaching full arches of replacement teeth to as few as four implants.
Even With a Thin Jaw, You May Be Able to Get Mini Dental Implants
A jaw strong enough to support implants is a requirement. However, a thin jaw doesn’t always rule out implants. Our implant dentists may recommend one of two options:
- A bone graft, a surgical procedure that involves grafting material designed to spur new bone growth to your jaw.
- Mini dental implants, which don’t require as much bone density because they are smaller than full-size implants.
No matter which procedures you get for your implants, you’ll remain comfortable with effective local anesthesia. You can also get dental sedation if you’d like.
For more information about dental implants, call 509-737-1800. Our Kennewick, WA dentist office is near the Columbia Park Trail, Lawrence Scott Park, and Meadow Springs Country Club. In addition to Kennewick, we serve Richland, WA, Pasco, WA, and other nearby communities.